Enter a sepia-toned, nostalgic universe where adorable “lifeforms” and machines are presented as objects with rounded form and mysterious lettering. The artworks created by ceramicist Taro Tasaki are talismanic spirits that come to life within the setting of a highly original story, setting viewers’ imaginations and hearts alight.
While Tasaki already has a passionate base of fans and collectors, this will be his first exhibition with Seizan Gallery and will be composed of works handmade by the artist.
We hope you will come to experience these vibrant artworks and the world they compose for yourself.
13/11/2021(sat) - 23/11/2021(tue)11:00 am - 7:00 pm
11:00 am - 5:00 pm on Saturdays, Sundays and the final day of the exhibition.
Artist in gallery:
Saturday, 13 and Sunday, 14 November, 2021
Please note that:
1. Raffle sales will be held at this exhibition.
2. Application accepts 11:00〜11:30, Saturday, 13 November, 2021(JST).
3. Raffle starts from 11:30, Saturday, 13 November, 2021(JST).
*Entrance restrictions will apply if there are many visitors due to security reasons. (10 visitors every 10 minutes)
4. Orders by e-mail or phone will be started from 12:30 am, Saturday, 13 Nov, 2021(JST).
5. Purchased item(s) will be able to collected after the final day of the exhibition.